Friday, January 3, 2014

Adventures with video games - by Mariah

this week I  have been playing a wii video game called lego indiana jones. Mom said this video game would help us with our math. I thought that was almost the coolest thing she ever said.
So later on in the week I started playing with Makayla and Samantha. This game involves team work, math skills, and patience. my favorite part of the video game is all the challenges. I also really like it when in the game the characters can sometimes ride on camels cars and motorcycles. It's realy funny when the characters can hide under plants and walk 
around hiding.


If you would like to comment please comment !
~Mariah Madill






3 comments:

jomadill said...

Happy New Year, Mariah Madill!

I love that you're having so much fun with your learning, Mariah! Look at that smile, and the set-up of this blog:-) I liked the challenge of Math when I was young but it was never this much fun. Play on!
Love, Grandma Jo

DonnaK said...

A Wii Video game to learn Math? That DOES sound like fun! I love hearing that you're enjoying Math....have a great time learning!

Uncle Jeff said...

Wow, you are lucky to be able to play that! Your font looked like Star Wars writing! That was pretty cool. Hopefully you enjoy the Playstation 2 and all the "math" that comes with that!!!

Love uncle Jeff and auntie Jo